Scalable Record Management Solutions for Education & Training Institutes.
Every day, educational and training institutions like schools, colleges, universities, ITI, and research centers generate a vast range of physical records. While most of these records are essential for achieving smooth operational efficiency in day to day organizational activities and do not require permanent storage, there is also a certain section of physical documents such as student’s personal details, mark sheets, financial records, individualized education plans (IEP) and evaluation team reports (ETR) which holds a greater degree of importance both for institutions and students as well and hence need to store, manage and retain permanently.
Considering this unique set of retention requirements, SSIPL has come up with its vast array of industry-specific records and Secure document management solutions which are cost-effective and can be customized as per the client’s demands and pre-requisite documents retention schedule.
SSIPL’s Documents Archive and Record management services for schools, colleges, and universities.
SSIPL is offering an advanced ‘Physical Document Management Systems’, specially designed to meet the needs of schools and universities. Our document archiving services are comprehensive in nature. They cover almost and every aspect of modern-day records management. Some of the popular features are listed as follows:
Records Collection, Document indexing & File Classification:
- A door-to-door collection of physical records, files, and documents.
- Accurate classification and segregation of files and documents
- Manual & RFID-based RFID Based Barcode files Indexing services.
Boxing, Packaging, and Secure Physical Document Storage Facilities:
- Waterproof boxing and packaging for classified files.
- Boxes are stored in our offsite records storage facilities.
- Providing environment-controlled storage mechanisms.
- Media vault to store electronic data storage devices
Document digitization, Scanning, and Quick file Retrieval:
- Documents digitization services to create an online database.
- Record scanning and imaging for instant records retrieval.
- Scanned copies are directly sent to clients by email & fax.
- Physical records retrieval Services & home delivery.